Around the kitchen
- Use reusable containers for food storage instead of wrapping with aluminum
or plastic wrap.
- Use unbleached coffee filters - bleached paper products create dioxin,
a deadly toxic which is dumped into waterways.
- Use rags (old t-shirts, fabrics, etc.) rather than paper products.
- Reuse paper towels used for drying your hands, let them dry. Better
yet just use a towel.
- Reuse plastic wrap and plastic bags (it can be washed). Keep in a handy
place. Better yet, use containers.